At first, we thought it was a good choice as it was super convenient to stay close to the train station (5mins walk). It's an apartment complex with rented out apartmets which are not sold yet (managed by LionHost). After spending two nights, I would not recommend staying here because of the following reasons:
1. It was HUMID!! You have to run a demudifier 24 hours which is noisy but it still smelss weird. The AC setting doesn't go less than 21 and it gets really hot during the day. They have floor cooling which was not very effective.
2. There were mosquitoes/flies/bugs on the walls of the room which we could see, I asked the staff to spray something as I got bitten by one and it was really bad, all swollen up :(
3. The shower was the WORST! Small, clogged and stinky.
4. No dryer, just washer in the apartment, they ask you to use the cloth hanger inside the apartmnet which is already humid?!
5. The check-out time was 11am but the staff agreed to keep our stuff until 4pm. The staff in general was really nice and helpful. So, we decided to keep our luggage in their main office and returned at before 4pm (around 3.55). The main entrance was locked and we could not get in for ~30 mins, no one was picking up the phone (even the business numbers they provided) and our stuff was lying unattended in the hallway. We were so helpless!! I dialed random apartment phone numbers in the building and luckily someone opened the door and we were able to get our stuff & make it to our flight.